lunar aspect

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One of the few times you will hear me sing!
I mentioned here that I did some recording in an anechoic chamber doing harmonic singing on 9 pitches of meta mavila just as a test.
While greatly limited in range and scale, i was able to throw this together using that recording.
Armed with nothing more than my Peterson tuner, each note is me overdubbed 8 times but staggered.
It is a mini requiem for the mini genocide
a Georgian Soundbite so to speak
http://anaphoria.com/miniREQUIEM2.mp3

2 comments:

  1. very chill. diggin' it. is the reverb sound a quirk of the overdubbing, or did you actually add reverb?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no reverb although i tried adding it as sometimes a little will make things warmer, but i couldn't hear any difference so left it out

    ReplyDelete